Writing about disability is not easy for me, because it easily gets very personal. I recently watched America Ferreras TedTalk on identity and realized that this is also something I have experienced as a disabled person. Like her, I want to be recognized as a professional, not a member of a minority. I remember vividly… Read More
- @paul_pwestone @wizecrax @stillgray @Slasher What? 1 week ago
- @EGT_Loco @theweslesley @PeachJars @Slasher @Blizzard_Ent Everything is politics. 1 week ago
- RT @ScottLucas86: Players are boycotting games like World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and Hearthstone after a user was punished for supporting… 1 week ago
- RT @annikyro: Mielestäni on kuvaavaa, että "Miten YK:n vammaissopimus toimii käytännössä?" -seminaariin tullaan takaoven kautta ja hissillä… 1 month ago
- IT, datakeskukset, AI...lava täynnä mielenkiintoisia puhujia kuten Peter Vesterbacka, Derek Webster, Isabelle Kemli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Breakfast reading @glorianruokajaviini And trying the rhubarb ginger preserve @kimfinyam brought me from Harrods. And then there's liver pate I brought from Barcelona. So delicious. 🍞🍳☕ I only miss some better Earl Grey than this Clippers one. #breakfast #teacrazy
Happy birthday Steven! ❤️ Thirty suits us like fist in an eye.
Riesling for breakfast with my bff @kimfinyam Summer is not over yet. #teurastamo #helsinki
Awesome African food by my friend Jean-Claude. 😍 Last night in Barcelona, can't wait to be back!
I never come back the same.